Anyone have any links to coupons for pampers diapers?

finallyamom40

Asked by finallyamom40 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ok I order my pampers from the Amazon Mom subscription service and its cheaper than any coupon ever. Go to amazon.com and sign up for Amazon Mom make sure you sign up for the subscription service. My daughter wears size 4 Baby Dry's and every month I get 176 diapers delivered to my door for 27.49. No joke. There is no catch no gimmick and you can cancel anytime. As a bonus you get amazon prime shipping for free when you spend more than 25 a month..... I would spend well over 50 a month on diapers from the grocery so this saves me a ton. I also subscribe for wipes. I get 4 3 packs of pampers sensitive wipes delivered to my door for 16 a month..... Way worth it for all the money and effort you save.
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 3:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Have you signed up for coupons in the mail? I did and get a lot by mail.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 1:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• 405mom - YES I've signed up and I get thoseI was asking if anyone knows of links to coupons so I can print them now and not wait. Thanks.
    finallyamom40

Comment by finallyamom40 (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Not aware of any printable ones. There were 2 $1.50 in this past Sunday's newspaper. Also, you can check out Ebay and other couponing sites to purchase coupons at very cheap prices.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2010