21 weeks haven't felt any movement or anything

I'm going on to 21 weeks and still haven't felt movement or anything I'm concerned. I don't have symptoms anymore either except my breasts get real sore. I stressed out alot these past few weeks over life bills exc trying not to. But have been calmer lately. I do go in on Monday for a sonogram to determine the babys gender. Is it normal not to feel pregnant at 21 weeks. I know alot of people say they feel thier babies kicking I haven't felt anything.

babydoll845

Asked by babydoll845 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Give the doctor a call. They can have you come in and hook you up to the monitors just to have a listen and make sure all is well (which I'm sure it is).
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It can be very normal. There are some women out there that experience no fetal movement during pregnancy. Also, it is completely normal for pregnancy symptoms to subside in the second trimester. If you are concerned, contact your doctor.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Have you been feeling gassy with no gas? If you have then thats probably your baby. It's hard for some women to identify. I can ALWAYS feel it moving when I am wearing non-maternity clothes now. The belt line just pushes right on my uterus and when the baby moves makes it that much more obvious.

I hope everything with the SONO goes well!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 2:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• You are probably feeling him and not knowing it... are you busy? Do you work? Try and stay calm though... stressing out just stresses the baby.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Are you overweight at all? I was a about 30 pounds overweight when I get pregnant and they say that will cause you not to feel it as soon. I felt the baby the day after my 20 week ultrasound. Good luck
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 3:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• If it is your first pregnancy, the answer is no.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 3:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• i didnt feel my daughter until 25 weeks n she is healthy
    brookesmama0230

Answer by brookesmama0230 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Is this your first baby first time moms sometimes don't feel movement til later around 24 weeks. Relax and don't let anything stress you you out . your lucky you don't feel pregnant with the leg cramps swelling ankles not to mention the backache. try drinking a glass of orange juice/or eatting some kinda carb and laying on your side for an hour or the sugar spike is sure to get your little on moving chances are the baby has ben moving and you just havent notice.
    newmomdiva

Answer by newmomdiva at 8:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2010