Best Friends, should I...

My boyfriend has two best friends, one male, and one female. Both parties in the female friendship have told me they have no feelings for each other, but I have been hurt in the past, so what I am wondering is, should I worry, or do you think I may be blowing things out of proportion due to my past experiences?

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't bring the past to the present. Everyone is diffrent and if you can't trust you might as well move on now. No need to feel the misery you will feel if you never trust.

Awwww, give him a chance you never know.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• see how they act.. i have guy friends that i have known for years and friends that i met recently that i want nothing more than friendship... it just depends on your gut feeling.. dont let it get to you too much and dont read to far into things.. they may have jokes from way before you that you may think are flirting but really are harmless. so... goodluck
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• If they are friends and they are not together yet than do not worry. If your boyfriend would want anything from her than he would go after her and not you. Or if you don't trust him than why are you with him? Left him or left your concern. You can't keep them both.:P

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 2:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My best friend, since we were 4 and we're now 40, is a male. We had to convince his wife that we we're just friends when they first met, but once she got over her fears we have become good friends too. Now we all go out together and our children are good friends . My DH was more open to my friendship since hs has a good friend who is a female. Just trust in your guy and maybe you'll get a good friend too.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• U may not be blowing things out of proportion yet...but dont take the negative things that came from a past relationship into this one. Give the man a chance until he gives you a reason to feel uncomfortable.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2010