Has anyone tried Clomid to get pregnant?

I'm just curious, has anyone tried he drug Clomid to get pregnant and how long did it take for anyone to get pregnant? My husband and I have been trying to have another child for little over 1 year and no success. My hubby doesn't want to try any drugs to have another baby, but I really want too b/c im not having any luck. Our one and only child is 3 1/2 now and I don't want my kids to far apart in age. Any advise?? I've tried everything. Im going to try and have a heart to heart talk with my husband to see why he opposes. I've heard of nothing but good success stories on Clomid. Thanks

sweetpea0614

Asked by sweetpea0614 at 2:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you ovulating?

If so Clomid is probably not the answer. Are you charting by any chance? If so could you post your chart?
    Anonymous