Why are you such a downer?

Why do some women on here have to try to make others unhappy? There was a woman who once said that "your DH can find the time to cheat and you would never know it". Another woman just said that smarter men would be able to create fake accounts to hook up with women and make it where the women would not be able to figure it out. Why do people have to do that? What is wrong with just trusting that our SOs are being faithful and loving? Am I the only one who is tired with all this crap?

krissyvelazquez

Asked by krissyvelazquez at 2:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, some women's SOs WOULD cheat and they should be aware that he could find the time to do it, or that he could create a fake account to hook up with women. There's no sense in not facing reality.
    If your SO doesn't and wouldn't cheat, that's awesome, and I really am being sincere. I'm pretty sure mine wouldn't either. But the fact is that some men do cheat, some women are in denial, and sometimes women here really are just trying to help them open their eyes to the possibility that their man is unfaithful. They should try to be nice about it though.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Some people like to make other people miserable. Like the old saying, "misery loves company"
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I HATE THAT!!! if you cant trust them then why be with them..
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Nope...I try to encourage all women to not worry about their SO cheating. I get tired of the ones telling married women to leave their husbands....I cant stand that. These women have stood before God and made vows and that is a DAMN shame that other women would encourage that woman to give up on her marriage.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• If you love your spouse. Then trust them. I think trust is THE most important thing in a marriage. Once that trust is broken you can never get it back. So what it all comes down to, is misery loves company. The women who post these things are most likely in an unhappy relationship or their SO has cheated on them and they must tell the rest of the women in the world to expect the same thing!
    It doesn't work that way. TRUST is TRUST....What if your DH is out working to make a living for his family. The wife is home and has some computer time. Is he going to wonder if she going to hook up with Sam Socks on singlemingle???? Men aren't really programed to think like women...of course you have jealous guys and so fourth, but not many are sitting at work questioning their wife's. So yes to answer your question. It does get old!!! Plus it is childish (HUGS)
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Why should it matter what anyone says? In the end, its up to the poster to make the final decision on what she wants to do about her cheating husband or her alledged cheating husband. People will say what they want, how they want, but in the end, its up to the poster to decide what she wants to do...the responses are only suggestions from ones' viewpoint. Only the poster knows her feelings, and only the poster will decide what to do...and yes, most people will say to leave because once a cheater always a cheater, blah, blah, blah but no ones putting a gun up to anyone's head to make that choice...its ultimately up to the poster!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Thanks God I don't meet these people here too often:) I am so lucky. You can mark them down or just ignore them. They say this because probably their SO did that with them. They are bitter and lack of sex. So no more fun but making good people miserable here. Let them be. They don't have fun anymorein their life:P Hugs.:)
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 2:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• The replies that make me shake my head are for example.. 'leave him!' ..'kick his a@@ out!' ..granted for some scenerios (eg. abuse) I can see responding that way but not for anything and everything.Thing is other women on this forum have no vested interest in others marriages so its easy to just spout whatever off..'he HAS TO BE cheating!" (they can't know that for sure)..I like this section but yeah sometimes idk lol.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'm not sure how another woman saying those things would make another woman doubt their husbands.

If you do not doubt your husband or have any reasons to. What another woman states about men/husbands on this site will not change that.

So, don't let what other's say in this regards bother you........... if it does bother you or make you question. Simply ask yourself "Why" then let it go :-)

What another person states on here only as some affect on you ( for good or ill) if you choose for it to.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• They have nuthing better to do but be a downer so just pray for them and keep it movin
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 2:46 AM on Dec. 30, 2010