What is this?

Hi, I'm 30wks pregnant and i just sat down and when i did something came out down there like a little gush. I didnt have to go to the bathroom and i didnt sit were it would be pushing on anything plus it dont smell like urine. And now it is SLOWLY still coming a little at a time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you might wana call your doctor and let them know. id say you just peed your pants but its better to be safe then sorry. Its kind of early for your water to have broke but you never know.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Call your doctor...from how you described it to me, it sounds like your water may have broken. It may just be discharge, but I'd want the doctor to tell me for sure! Do you have any control over it coming out? When my water broke it came with a gush and I couldn't stop it (though I instinctively tried), though for most women it comes much more slowly. Don't panic, but call your doc!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:23 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i would say leaking amniotic fluid, call the doctor or labor and delivery and ask them what they want u to do usually come in and get checked
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:37 PM on Nov. 10, 2008