Iam thinking about dating outside of my race but iam wondering do latino men make better lovers

I would like to know like to know have any sistas ever dated outside of your race

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm brown and he's white. INCREDIBLE!!! I totally recommend screwing a white guy.
    tommy_mommy

Answer by tommy_mommy at 2:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I am white he is Hispanic... so yes on being with someone outside of my race... the lover thing, its not racial, its person to person.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Well I think good-looking men are good lovers---and I think Hispanic men are good looking, so I say "YES" (even though my answer is not credible)......LOL
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 2:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• thats too funny tommy_mommy but it all depends on the person
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• this gets my vote for the stupid question of the day

one race is not better in bed than another, one man will be better in bed than others, this will be a man who you have a great relationship with, in this relationship you will have mutaul respect, understanding, communication and yes physical attraction
    if you are attracted to someone who is not of your race, and you both have a mature respectful relationship, then you will find that person a great lover
    OR
    if you are just looking to screw around, find a person you are attracted to
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It depends. If they are actually from another country, then yes it could be quite different based on cultural expectations. If they were raised in America, then race doesn't matter.

Answer by missanc at 3:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• agreed with above - it's not a race thing its individual.
    I am white he is black.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I also wonder does the other race make better lovers and are they actually bigger in every which way you can think of. I have been married to a white guy for over 25 yrs. So when you date the other race let us "all" know how it went.
    Do your other race communicate different I wonder
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 2:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2010