Do you own a gun & do you know how to use it?

We own several guns & yes they are locked away in a safe. Yes i know how to use a gun quite well actually.IMO I believe if you own a gun you should know how to operate one.

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. I own a glue gun. Sure I burn myself from time to time but I'm pretty handy with it. :) :) :) :) :) :)

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My husband owns several. Yes, I know how to use them.

Answer by missanc at 3:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I used to own a few but not anymore and yes I know how to use a gun.

Answer by BluDog at 3:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes and yes

Answer by bjojola at 3:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I don't have any in my home. My husband has a rifle that was his grand dads and I insist it's stored at my in laws, I don't want the worry of having it in my home while the kids are so curious still

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I can see why this is under the relationships category... lol
    About guns.. yes, have one, my hubby has a bunch and yes, I know how to use them but I haven't shot for a couple years. It's hard to find a place around here that allows practice and doesn't charge an arm and a leg.

Answer by Jambo4 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Nope. My husband had a BB gun for a while, and we used to get those little plastic army men and shoot them out in the backyard lol, but once my son was born I was afraid to have it in the house, especially because my husband didn't have any place to lock it up. So he got rid of it. I doubt I'd know how to use a "real" gun. I've never used anything other than a BB.

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I own a few guns. I know how to use them very well. I've been shooting since I was about 3 and my son has been shooting since that age as well. My son has never been curious about my guns mainly because I've never hid them from him and he's always been able to shoot them if he wanted under supervision. They all have trigger locks and are put away. I love my guns, they make me happy!

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yes we have a few guns; a shot gun, rifle and handgun. And DH and I are proficient in all of them. When our children are older they will be as well.

Answer by Jwick at 3:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• mommyo two LOL ! Do i need to come over and show you glue gun saftey? he he he

Comment by iluvmykidsxoxo (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010