What has your husband done that has PISSED you off?

My husband won't answer phone calls from unknown numbers and he won't listen to voicemails right away. I hired at Baskin Robbins making the ice cream cakes and I got off early due to crappy weather so I called him to come get me.... 23 times!!!! It got to the point where I was screaming into the voicemail. LOL. I ended up having to walk 5 miles in crappy weather. NO ONE could give me a ride... I was so pisses when I arrived. I was so cold I was numb and all wet. When I got home he was rushing to the car, he had just listened to one of the voicemails. When he saw me I started bawling and he almost did too. He felt so bad... but I was still PISSED!!!!!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 4:07 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You poor thing! I'd be pissed, too! But he sounds like a stand-up guy overall.

I can't really think of specific things, but in general I get pissed off when he's right about something. Like, when he calls me on something I'm doing and I'm in denial about it, but as soon as he points it out I know he's right. Yeah, that pisses me off. But I also love him for it. It takes a brave man to point out my faults to me and then sit patiently and lovingly through the resulting storm. :-)
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:19 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• He DID however make me dinner, love on me, wrap me up in a warm blankey after getting me outta my wet clothes and buy me a present. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• lol you poor thing. My husband has done that to me to. He doesnt answer unknown calls and doesnt check VM right away drives me nuts. But i think most of all right now is that i will ask him to get me something from the store and he ALWAYS forgets. Im pregnant doesnt he get that i want it NOW. aparently not.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I bet he answers the phone now......lol
    I'm sorry you had to go through that but maybe it was a great hubby lesson : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Nope! He still doesn't and he almost missed seeing a friend from when he was a little kid (He's 22 now) Luckily I answered the phone and talked to him. He DOES listen to the messages though.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:20 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Mine does the same -- he won't answer the phone. I had to call Verizon several times to find someone who would unblock my cell phone number, so now he KNOWS it's me calling and has no excuses for not answering.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My husband has ADD and I wish I knew how to communicate with him better. I will tell him something seven times and he still cant recall or process what it was that I said. I will ask him what he wants for dinner and after the sixth time I tell him his options, I give up and just make what I want to eat.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• My finace never answers the phone either, thats just one thing that pisses me off lol. But the thing that pisses me off the most is when im talking to him and he is playing on the computer or watching tv, and he doesnt listen at all and I have to repeat myself like three of four times. I really hate that.
    mommie020308

Answer by mommie020308 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• One time my husband and I was invited to a party and didn't tell me till the day of it. Because I couldn't find a sitter for the kids, I stayed home with him and told him to go ahead and go because it was one of his squad buddies throwing the party. Well he left about 9pm and said he was only going to stay a few hours. So I stayed up waiting for him.........hours later!! 4AM! He stumbles in drunk! I ripped him a new one right away!! I told him I was sooo mad and he just acted like he was fine and didn't have to worry about making me mad, because he deserves to do what he wants. I told him I was disappointed in him and that caught his attention. He realized his stupid actions and words and spent weeks making up for it!! LOL
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• snacks in bed drives me insane I don't know why lol
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 4:55 PM on Nov. 10, 2008