SAHMS...

Do you have your DH's plate served when he gets home? Do you serve him or does he serve himself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• LMAO! he is lucky if dinner is even made! im not his maid! he can get his own food!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Ooh! Oooh! I'm a FTWM and serve my husband his dinner. I believe it's something that should be done because one wants to, not because it's expected.
    tommy_mommy

Answer by tommy_mommy at 3:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I usually serve his plate but then he started to complain about the amount of food I put on his plate sometimes to much sometimes to little so now I make him o it himself so he can get the right amount
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• when he worked for the steak house he never ate supper at home, but when he switched to the steel mill for second shift, he was only a ten minute walk from the house so he came home on his lunch break to enjoy in a sit down meal with me and the kids. but when he worked first shift, i always made him a plate for lunch. he was the only one out of thirty guys that got a home cooked meal, so he treated me real nice when i showed up with the plate. :)
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• tommy-mommy ..What is an FTWM???
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 3:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Full time working mom and I agree totally with her :0), I do the same.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• FTWM= Full time working Mom lol

I go to class during the week but don't work. I love to serve my husband his dinner, I really enjoy cooking so maybe thats it. Plus he also cooks as well so I'm not always making dinner.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• dinner is usually not ready when he gets home, i usually start it after he gets there. and i fix him (and dd) a plate and we sit down together at the table and eat.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't. It just depends on the kind of day I had.

And sometimes, he makes dinner.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 3:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It all depends. My husband is in the Marine Air Ground Center Combat Band and is at work ALL the time! Sometimes he gets home in time for dinner, sometimes not. Personally I love making his plate.

Sorry I have to advertise the band.. I'm a little proud! The band is playing the Rose Bowl Parade and will be on TV. Also, they have a rock band, my hubby sings in (he's the tall white one) you can check it out on youtube. Search "Combat Center Show Band" Anything put up by Higgsjs is them :)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 3:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2010