Would you rather

Do you tend to skip over the questions that are super long or do you answer them. I dont like reading a book so I go to the short ones. Would you rather read alot of drama or cut to the chase?

Asked by Momabear455 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I would like the meat to be in the Title line.

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Cut to the chase already! And if you can't spell worth a damn, I don't even respond to those.

Answer by cheekycherub at 3:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'll only read the long ones if it's something I'm interested in. I will totally skip the 6 paragraphs of "My so and my bff don't get along and my babys dad called my bff and her mom told my so" etc, you get the idea.

Answer by vicesix at 3:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Depends on my mood at the time. Sometimes I read long ones, sometimes I don't.

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Cut to the chase!

Answer by genagina at 3:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It really all depends on what mood I am in. I like to read them, but if not in mood... moving on!

Answer by akrpicak at 3:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• If it's personal relations drama, I skip it. If it's useful details to a question I wanted to answer, I'll read it.

Answer by SWasson at 3:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I tend to read the long questions.....maybe I can help, but if I can't make sense of that question, I over look it or say good luck or something.

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 3:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• If I am sitting here I have time to spare. I'll read whatever

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• it really depends on what the question intails. but normally i woulod rather cut to the chase

Answer by supermommy1983 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2010