whats a good way for a stay at home mom to make some extra cash?

supermommy1983

Asked by supermommy1983 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• Sell Mary Kay, Thirty-one bags. Make something for a craft fair, you would have all year to prepare for a Christmas craft fair. Babysit.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 3:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• you could babysit, find a PT job that fits your SO's schedule (I recently got a pt job from 7pm to 12:30am 5 days a week and it fits our schedules perfectly, meanwhile ds can stay home), if you are super crafty you can sell stuff on etsy
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I sell Mia Bella Candles and Barefoot Books. Feel free to go to my profile and check out my links. If you don't want to invest any money, Barefoot Books is free and you get your own website! On my site you can join my team if you'd like!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 4:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Good question! Watch FOX News Business channel on new years at 12 non est or 4pm est and find our what millionaires who were regular stay at home moms like you did and are still doing.

Here is a sneak peek of that special http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=186549818023197
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I think one of the best ways to help the family out financially is to learn to cook from scratch and follow a budget.

But if it needs to be extra income I think a 2nd job is great. I clean an office once a week and depending on where you live and how good of a job you do, you can earn quite a bit of money from that. It doesn't have to be that though. You could sew on a button, make dinner for someone a few times a week and charge them a little bit. Become a photographer, edit a paper, etc.

Find something your passionate about and start thinking of some ways to make it profitable.
    Good luck!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I do in home designer jean parties to make extra income but stay at home with my baby girl during the days and most nights! :-)
    Its a brand new company so whoever gets in it at the beginning will be very successful if they want to be!
    Email me if you would like details! Or add Vault Denim Iowa to your friends on Facebook
    designerjeans4u

Answer by designerjeans4u at 10:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I teach online classes as the local community college.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 10:05 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I have an opportunity to share with you that involves enhancing others lives while enhancing your own in the process by promoting safer products for you, your family, your home and the environment..

It is a sales job or MLM. There is no inventory to maintain, no large investment requirement and you can cancel at anytime! Put simply it is a small business opportunity that just makes great sense!

If you'd like more detailed information I'd be more than happy to set up an appointment with you to share this opportunity with you.

Please feel free to call me at 757-773-5748 or PM me.

I look forward to hearing from you and have a great day!
    dlawrenceind

Answer by dlawrenceind at 12:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• god! all these stupid "busness" things....

anyways, i would like to know also. i haven't found anything except babysitting. let me know if you find something!
    mama2bof2

Answer by mama2bof2 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2010