parental issues. advice please.

my parents made me move out over the summer. we had disagreement and they pretty much said if you cant live by our rules then you cant live here at all. since the new yr starting they said i can come live with them again. i was going to (less bills) but they keep asking am i pregnant. i have a bf and we are sexually active. ive been feeling lil sick lately and they insist its because im pregnant. they say that if i am i cant come live back with them. i have taken a test and it was negative but that 2days before my missed period. i dont think im pregnant, i just been stressed dealing with my parents. at this point i dont know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• WHATS your question? We can't tell you if you are pregnant and it sounds like your parents made it pretty clear as to what they expect from you...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Go home if you need to. If you end up being pregnant you can save up to move out again. Stress can cause missed periods so can other simple things.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2010