whats on your walls throughout your home?

i mean paint / paper / decorative art, etc

san78

Asked by san78 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• kitchen & dining room- Red paint on the bottom wall, chair rail and then cream on the top wall, pitures of those chef guys.
    Living room Orange and brown with abstract pictures on the wall and several family pictures on two small wall shelves.
    Girls room-bright neon green walls with pink and black accents book shelves, pictures. (teenager)
    Master bedroom- soft mint green walls with beach themed pictures, signs and shutters that have knobs on them for hanging things on.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• White paint and then pics of DS. We always joke it's like a shrine to him, but we don't really have the money for anything else, so that cute little face is what we have to work with!
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• White paint. We have pictures axes and swords on our walls. Then there is the sign that reads home sweet home. My DH collects swords and axes.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• There's everything all over my Walls. Pictures, wall art, sculptures, Angels, signs, words of wisdom, wall hangings, and anything that appeals to me! And truthfully some Dust. Since I can't take care of that & smoke from the wood stove.. But its highly decorated.. And says Me...
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 3:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• the land lord wants to paint, so in the mean time i've got milk crates full of books lining the walls.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Pictures of my daughters. I have pictures of my daughters on almost every wall. Wait, I take that back, I have pictures of my daughters on EVERY SINGLE WALL in the house.
    tommy_mommy

Answer by tommy_mommy at 3:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Kitchen-yellow/orange paint collar with Talavera plates,LR-Khaki walls with oriental art,DR-sage walls with antique Polish wood plates Master BR-pale pink walls with art work by Sorayama,
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Paint and one wall of our bedroom is papered with a paper border around the room.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Paint is in every room. In the dining room there is a clock on the wall because the nail was already there & that's it. Our walls are horse hair, lath & plaster, and puttting a nail in the wall could cause the whole mess to fall, as the house is very old & the walls are not in the best of condition.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• All walls are painted - I can't stand wallpaper. Most have artwork or photographs.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2010