Anyone ever hear of Ashleymadison.com?

I for some reason watched Tyra Banks show today, and I never do. Anyways it was about a website called ashleymadison.com, which is created for married to people to cheat on their spouses using the website. What ever happend to people leaving if they weren't happy? And why do other people capatilize on other peoples unhappiness or problems? I guess I'm old fashioned but I feel if you're not happy you talk about it and if it can't be solved then you move on you don't find someone else to suck into your problems.

maggieradford

Asked by maggieradford at 4:11 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Yeah I've heard of it. There was actually a freakin billboard here about it. There it was, it ACTUALLY said on the billboard, "Married? Looking to cheat?". My husband and I were disgusted with it.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:12 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Thats just wrong....no iv never heard of it but im sure Tyra gave alot of poeple some ideas by putting it out there even further!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• That is distasteful. I've never heard of it either.
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 4:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Unhappy ppl. will capitilize on other's unhappieness, they are unhappy so they can't allow other ppl. to some how find help and make them selves better.
    Anonymous

• omg. that's awful. It's really sad how cheating has become a "cute" thing to do in our society.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I am very liberal and very opposed to government imposing on personal freedom. However, I feel that since marriage is a legally binding contract, advertising for this illegal purpose should likewise be illegal.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• well guess who is going to hit the forgot password link and see if he is on theyre lol

Anonymous