Severe nausea for days after intimacy with partner?? adult content

I know this is going to be tmi, but my partner and I have had sex twice since I have gotten pregnant. Both times I was nausea's for days afterwords. I wondered if perhaps I was crunching my stomach muscles which is why, or what. In fact I didn't start to have morning sickness until after the first time. I know this is all way tmi, I just want to know if perhaps we should consider other options. He is very well endowed and could he be hitting anything?? Any and all advice would be appreciated. I am 2 months along :-)

sassyblackchica

Asked by sassyblackchica at 4:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should call your doctor and discuss this
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• http://ww2.pureromance.com/PUBLICSTORE/product/Super-Stretch-Lips,347,153.aspx
    If he is well endowed and you are worried that is the reason for the discomfort, you could try one of these. You can put it on him, then you go on top of that so that he doesn't go in you too far, but he still gets fully stimulated.

I would talk to your dr about it at your next visit just to be safe. Good luck.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 4:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Thank you, like I said I know this is way tmi. I felt embarrassed just asking the question, but do not want to sleep with him again until after I know that everything is ok. As for the Dr. My first apt is scheduled next week. Was the soonest they could fit me in.
    sassyblackchica

Comment by sassyblackchica (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010