What is the one thing that drives you absolutely crazy!

For me: People who do not use their turn signals!

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 4:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mama Mama Mama Mama Mom Mom Mom Mother Mother Mother Ma Ma Ma Mama Mama Mama Mama Mom Mom Mom Mother Mother Mother Ma Ma Ma Mama Mama Mama Mama Mom Mom Mom Mother Mother Mother Ma Ma Ma Mama Mama Mama Mama Mom Mom Mom Mother Mother Mother Ma Ma Ma Mama Mama Mama Mama Mom Mom Mom Mother Mother Mother Ma Ma Ma Mama Mama Mama Mama Mom Mom Mom Mother Mother Mother Ma Ma Ma Mama Mama Mama Mama Mom Mom Mom Mother Mother Mother Ma Ma Ma Mama Mama Mama Mama Mom Mom Mom Mother Mother Mother Ma Ma Ma

Ever listen to that for half an hour???? Enough to make you want to slam your head into the nearest wall.

banging head into wallThen when I finally ask WHAT?....Nevermind, i'll come back later mama.

4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• People who come blowing past you on a four lane, pull in front of you, AND THEN slow down. AAAAARRRGGGG!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• People that have to click, pop, snap their fingers/gum, etc. when they walk around. It's an office, not a swimming pool. I don't need echolocation to find you!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Eating noises!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Whining. OMG I wanna rip my hair out when my son whines, instead of talks. AND, I think he gets it from his father!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• when they squeeze the toothpaste and it is all over the sink and the cap is off it is a mess and I cant stand ignorant people
    dtdori

Answer by dtdori at 6:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• People touching me....drives me nuts
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Deffinately not using blinkers. I should be a habit. For me it is, I use them even on a rural road in the middle of the night when no one is around.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• People who open their cardoor into mine! I care about my car and try to keep it nice. I can't afford to repair it eveytime a person disrespects my property! UGH! Also, when people drive in a line (side-by-side), going the same speed, taking up the entire freeway. Get over so there isn't a traffic jam!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• When people move my stuff. I know it probably sounds really OCD...but if I put something someplace, it's because I wanted it there. And when I go to get it...and you have moved it...I will have no idea where it is. I will spend time trying to find it when had they just left it there, I'd know right where it was. No time wasted. RRRR.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 4:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2010