What kind of personality does your child have?

Mine is kind of laid back (like his daddy) and quiet, but he can definitely be silly and loud too. He's very charming, but oh when he's mad, you can't miss it (he gets that from me, LOL).

So what are yours like?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• Mine is very outgoing, but can standoffish in situations he's not familiar with. He's very friendly, very sweet, very alert, and very silly! He likes to laugh, and make people laugh. He's also very strong-willed, stubborn, and knows what he wants when he wants it. And he's only 2!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• super energetic funny and silly.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 4:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• DD (3 1/2) is very determined, stubborn, friendly, lovey, sensitive, funny, artistic, easily bored, neat, a constant challenge, and the love of my life.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Very outgoing, kind of a tomboy, very sassy, bossy and cheeky! She's loud and energetic but very polite and well-behaved. She doesn't whine much (thankfully!) and she's very mature for her age.
    She's very smart- at 5 she can speak 3 languages fluently, she is learning ASL and she can read and wirte in two languages!

She's AMAZING!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 4:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• She always happy with mommy and daddy. She's picky with people she doesn't know. As long as were around people always say she looks real happy. I think she'll have a good sense of humor bc she likes for people to act silly to make her laugh. She's a diva(she's 10months on the 2nd.)lol
    nevaehsmommy84

Answer by nevaehsmommy84 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• my kids are similar in alot of ways. My son is more playful, comedic, empathetic. He's deep... he has "old soul" moments. Daughter is blond, bouncy, very cheerleader-y. She is cheerful and sweet. He is talented at math, mazes, clocks/time. She is much stronger at phonics, reading, letters, writing.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• He's only 5 1/2 months old but he's so sweet and loveable.
    harveysmom713

Answer by harveysmom713 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• youngest is very sensitive, he gets his feeling hurt easy. My daughter is a teenager enough said on that one,lol
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 5:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Serious! She came out of the womb serious. Even strangers will say, "She sure is a serious infant" and she is just 7 months.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• my son is pretty laid back but he has a great memory for things very helpful especially since I had totoal knee replacement and still healing. he is very compassionate and affectionate especially because he learned how to be with his older brother being in and out of hospitals mosty of his life had over 400 brain surgeries and we had to live in hospitals he is okay right now in college praise the Lord he is a sweet ypung man he does get in his moods where he doesnt feel like talking but usually shares a lot with me I enjoy his company and is great to take shopping believe it or not he is 15 his name is Joey
    dtdori

Answer by dtdori at 6:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2010