Do you thnk...

Do you think smokeing weed is a gateway drug??I've none alot of people that have smkd weed for years and have never done any other kind of drugs,Do u thnk people just say that cuz they dnt kne?

carisa368

Asked by carisa368 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do NOT believe that. If you're hanging around w/ increasingly bad people, though, eventually your weed smoking buddy might become your crack smoking buddy. As long as you think for yourself and are choosy about who u associate with I don't think much of weed smokers (the ones who blend in w/ society, hold jobs, and DON'T act like morons)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• LOL!u funny hibbingmom,and u right grl.Alot of my friends growing up drank,smkd,and ended up either on the streets among otha things,but me neva they could neva could talk me into doing any of that.
    carisa368

Comment by carisa368 (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• No. Studies have shown that marijuana in and of itself is not a Gateway drug.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010