Does anybody think maryjane should be legal?

carisa368

Asked by carisa368 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do.

I believe marijuana and industrial hemp should both be legalized across the board in this country.

Legalizing the 2 can open up much needed industries in this country, and can also keep more money in this country. What I mean by keeping more money in. In my state of Oregon, we have several companies that make hemp based products (food products, bath & body products, even fabric/material products) The hemp these companies use, must be imported from other countries. That's a lot of money leaving my state that really doesn't need to, and could make an impact on my states economic system. There also many industries, especially in the food area/shops area, that can also open up due to legalizing. Again, not only the creation of these businesses but the taxation of these businesses can GREATLY help my state's economy because my state is dependent on personal income tax & business taxes for it's state income/state budgets.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'd be open to an experiment of letting some citizens having access to it ....... I think it should be regulated and like a lot of things (fishing license, drivers license, tax refunds, etc) only allowed if you're not a felon, dui issues, child support issues, owe taxes, etc etc.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Where I live it is legal for medicinal uses. Since it became legal there has been a rise in small children ingesting it and idiots who toke while driving.

Do I think it should be legal for recreational purposes, not at this time. They need to come up with better policies for dealing with the idiots who do smoke/ingest and get behind the wheel of a car or do while driving. I don't care what you do in your own home, just stay there after doing it. That goes for people who drink too.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2010