Best Sling

I am prego with baby #2, due early March and my ds is just under 20 months. I plan on breastfeeding again and imagine a sling would be very useful. With my 1st it was easy to just sit and feed him with no distractions. I know that its not gonna be so easy esp. since ds is already in his terrible twos lol...So I am looking to get a sling here before the new baby comes so I can be prepared. Also anything else you can share that made your life easier with having a newborn and toddler would be greatly appreciated.

misssababe1128

Asked by misssababe1128 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am big and also have huge in the way boobs. I love new native brand sling because they know every mom is different..... they'll custom make them for you if u don't fall into normal size guidelines. So if you're itty bitty (4ft11 and less than 100 pounds) or have DDD breasts and over 250 pounds they'll work, fit, and keep your baby safe. and all 1 piece no drama or fuss
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• A lot of people I know really like the Moby wrap. I prefer my BabyHawk.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I prefer my BabyHawk thats what my daughter wanted.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 7:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2010