Hoarders (show)

I enjoy watching it very much.... just not while I am eating. I especially love the ones where the therapists & other trained professionals almost lose their cookies. ... I also think the show makes my house look SO much nicer. LOL. Anyone else feel the same???

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 5:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• I LOVE watching hoarders, I always wanna clean my house.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I find it disgusting. My FIL needs to be on that show.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 5:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I watch that show, it is my motivation for cleaning as there are hoarders in my family.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Honestly, if you don't find it disgusting and don't feel it makes your house seem spotless, then you probably are a hoarder and need help.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I watched it a couple times, but it hit too close to home with my MIL
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• OMG grl yes it does.I've seen that show and my mouth drops like WOW gimmie some of that stuff i need it.lolI've knwn some people like that and it's truely a sad situation to see some people really can't help it.My aunt was like that she had so much stuff that her cat's coud'nt find the litter box so they just went any place,It was really gross and smelly.I alway's said i'd neva be like that and i'm not.
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I've seen two episodes. it is shocking to me. How can people live like that?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2010