Trying 2 conceive no luck just yet been 2 the dr. just waiting it's been7mos 's no luck what can I do 2 speed the process 37yrs. Old...what's over the counter I can use

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I used an ovulation test to tell me when I was ovulating. Once it came out positive then you know it is baby making time.

Answer by amazey at 5:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It took a year for our first baby and I was 21.

Answer by Misteh at 5:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Well what did the dr say?

Answer by genagina at 5:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• yeah what did drx say about it? They usually give you about 6mos to ttc and if no success than they move on to other ways given your age.

Answer by Tylee7 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• #1- Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility and learn to chart if you aren't already

#2- Look into Fertility Blend (

#3- If you are not ovulating regularly and don't want to spend the money on Fertility Blend you can get Soy Isoflavones (nature's Clomid) to get your body ovulating.

#4- Try green tea to increase cervical mucus

Charting is really the number one will tell you if you've got a problem or not.