Best Sling

I am prego with baby #2, due early March and my ds is just under 20 months. I plan on breastfeeding again and imagine a sling would be very useful. With my 1st it was easy to just sit and feed him with no distractions. I know that its not gonna be so easy esp. since ds is already in his terrible twos lol...So I am looking to get a sling here before the new baby comes so I can be prepared. Also anything else you can share that made your life easier with having a newborn and toddler would be greatly appreciated.

misssababe1128

Asked by misssababe1128 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I cannot say enough good things about new native. love love love.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• ...never used one
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 5:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I had a Hotsling, mostly because they had good reviews and were easy to find and try on in Target. I loved it. I wore my son in it nearly every day, for walks, shopping, housework, extra fussy days when he would not sleep unless he was on me. I never got the hang of nursing in the sling, but I also used a nipple shield for most of his infancy so that limited my positioning choices.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 5:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• ...never used one
    MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts a minute ago
    Credits: 41 Level 4

Wow, then why post an "answer"?
    ohbladi