I am desperatly trying to find someone looking for a roomate near Morton Grove, IL that will except my two boys????

I am new to Cafemoms and are trying to find someone in my area that may be looking for another responsible mom to help pay the rent/mortgage. If anyone no's where I may be able to find any kind of assistance please contact me. I am currently living with my husbabnds mother and he has left me for another women (younger and no kids) after 7 years of being together. I have no family support and cannot do this on my own. I do have a full time job and my children are both in school/daycare. I am seeking a healthy comfortable enviorment for them and myself. Please anyone hep us...

Thanks,

Michelle

mommyblanco3@yahoo.com

lovemyboys31981

Asked by lovemyboys31981 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• Wow! He sucks! Anyways, You're probably better off without him! I say try to make him pay the mortgage anyways (through court) even if he's gone! You should be able to get a decent settlement if he betrayed you! Looking for a new place or a new room mate? Craigslist has worked well for me! What area are you in? I am a property manager in Reno and manage units with affordable rent.
    Anyways, Good luck!
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 4:31 PM on Nov. 10, 2008