What art activities can I do with my 2 year old that will actually get her attention and get her involved?

amazey

Asked by amazey at 5:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Painting with hands on a paper, gluing different shapes and shiny glitters on a paper. Painting with feet. Free drawing: like you put crayons or coloured pencils and a paper in front of her and she can choose the colour and what to draw. It is so interesting when you ask them what did they draw:) They usually say: guess what is it... Khm... Khm... Khm... I think it is an............. Mhahaw:D

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 5:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Play-doh, stickers, and finger painting.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 5:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I sometimes cut shapes and letters and numbers out of construction paper and let her glue stick them to paper then color it and add stickers. She loves to do that.
    jenaroma11

Answer by jenaroma11 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• i just started finger painting with my daughter and doing fun flash cards, colors shapes letters spanish/english... she likes to hold the flash cards and likes to copy what i say.... scavenger hunt, coloring,
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My daughter loves the Crayola Color wonder fingerpaints (and it only colors on the color wander paper). She could fingerpaint for hours.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2010