Why am I having such bad dreams? adult content

Ok, long story short... I have had the Mirena IUD for 5 months and I always start my period on the 23rd of every month. It's always mild to moderate. Well this month I spotted on the 23rd then nothing. Well on the nights of the 23rd, 24th, and 25th I had bad dreams. Like dreams of being rape and my husband taking my son and leaving me and other like that. Well now it's the 28th and I'm still having them just not as often and I've still not started my period. Does anyone have any opinions on this?

HJMF

Asked by HJMF at 5:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Health

• Maybe you are pregnant. When I was preggo with my son I had dreams of stabbing people with a knife and I'm def not a violent person. And you are late so maybe you are prego.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Why would my IUD not be there anymore.. wouldn't I have felt it if I lost it?? I'm afraid to test. My husband and I just decided we didn't want anymore children. :/
    HJMF

Comment by HJMF (original poster) at 5:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• its possible you can still get pregnant on a iud. test anyway if you haven't started. or just got to your dr.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• are you getting to hot when you sleep? I get terrible dreams if I get to hot
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 6:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2010