0KAY back from the doctor (updated question) adult content

For the last 2 weeks my whole abdomrn has been hurting, every so often there are sharp pains over my hips, I have pain in my back and right over my crotch, Doctor did a urine analysis and a culture, which came back NORMAL And just to err on the side of caution put me on Ciprofloaxin and Phenazopyridine. Told me to keep her updated and if pain doesn't quit in 2 days she wants me in the office for a pelvic exam. I'm kinda worried. Took 1st doses now urine is dark and Now my abdomen back and legs hurt worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Health

• Go back to the doc... and KEEP going back. Get different opinions. My cousin was experiencing some pain and bloating in her abdomen. All pregnancy tests came back Neg. I took her to a doc myself and explained that we were not leaving without a diagnosis. Turns out she had an ectopic pregnancy.

GO BACK TO THE DOC!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• could be a cyst on your ovary..mom had one that grew to the size of a grapefruit!!!
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 8:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2010