Any ideas on what we could do on newyears eve?

My boyfriend will be staying over so i told me son (13years old) and daughter (16 years old) that they could have a friend over. My son will have one of his guy friends over, my daughter is having her "friend" eddie over who is 19 which i have no problem with but just no bedroom, she claims their just friends but you know how that is lol. My question is what are some ideas of things to get to keep them busy, i was thinking board games. Any other ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• movie, pizza, board games, snacks, music
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Board Games, Card Games, a DVD or two, some sparkling cider or grape juice to toast in the New Year as you watch the ball drop.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• You could build your own pizzas for dinner too.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Get everything you could possible want for something like hommade pizza, hawaiin haystacks, loaded baked potatoes, whatever your family would like.
    Maybe get some really big sugar cookies and frosting and small candies to make junk food pizzas or if you have an icecream maker make homemade ice cream.
    We're big into board games in my hosue, maybe card games. Find out what the other guests are into and see if there is somethign everyone has in common. Or invite each guest to bring a favorite game, movie and CD. Mix and match see what everyone has in common.
    Play the story game. Sit around a circle and tell a story one person one sentence at a time.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 11:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Oh yeah. FIREWORKS. If they're legal in your area teens won't mind freezing their butts of for the chance to light thigns on fire. I know I never did anyways!
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 11:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I think board games is a great idea. It's something you can all do together. Movies and pizza is great also. And then when it's time, watch Dick Clark's New Year's show. Maybe get some sparkling juice to toast with at midnight.
    SheIsMySunrise

Answer by SheIsMySunrise at 1:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Scary movie marathon....and lots of food. Teen boys eat
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Your 16 yo daughter is having a 19 year old guy over and your worried about what they might do???????
    40andholding

Answer by 40andholding at 12:37 AM on Jan. 1, 2011