How to get him to leave me alone without being mean about it?

My boyfreind, recetly ex boyfriend, and i still live together until Feb 1st (theres children involved) and he agreed to it but he will text me constantly about how i cause our relationship to fail because i wouldnt give him what he wanted and that i didnt not contribute to the house enough (oh and that i was fat ). Weel Feb 1st i can move out with my children (whom by the way he treated poorly) (his kids he treated perfectly). Now he texts me all the time sayin how i am vindictive, spiteful, mean hurtful. etc. I keep telling him to grow up and talk to me to my face when we are at the house together but he does it over texts while im at work. OH and if i dont answer he threatens to kick me and my kids out

PS this man is 40 years old!

PSS if you want to know more let me know! :)

Pixie_Mom_of2

Asked by Pixie_Mom_of2 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• No need. Go on to your cell phone provider's website and block his texts while you are at work.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• so why can't you be mean about it? he's being mean to you. give him a "leave me the fuck alone"
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Cause i dont want to put me and my kids on the street! i have no place to go till february. im trying to make sure i dont mess things completely up!

By the way i have told him to leave me alone and he told me to pack my bags and get out!

Pretty much this resulted in my not giving him "hummer" when he wanted them, and expected me to work a full time job take care of my 2 full time kids, him and then his kids on the weeknd, make sure the house is clean and to still be awake and perky enough to satidfy his sexual needs every night! SCREW THAT!
    Pixie_Mom_of2

Comment by Pixie_Mom_of2 (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• That sux that he feels like he can treat you like his personal door mat for the next month b/c he's got one over on you w/ the living arrangements. Is there any possible way to get you & the kids out of there & away from this sick, sadistic prick? Friends or family that could step up until Feb? You could take copies of the texts to your local police to see if they consider it threatening or harrassing. The sooner you are away from him the better. Good luck!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• If you have been there over 30days and you have mail coming there he can"t just put you out! He know your situation and is trying to use it against you! Block him from your phone and tell him to kick rocks!!!

honeychicks

Answer by honeychicks at 8:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Just ignore those text messages and patiently wait until he moves out.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I agree I would block his text.
    darleneb03

Answer by darleneb03 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2010