Hopefully an easy one, but, where can I tell how many questions I answered today?

I want to make sure I get 13 done today so I can earn day 11 when I messed up (somehow) Anyway, Where will it show how many I have answered today. Without it also showing how many bump ups and what awards earned? Is there a single place or do I just have to figure it out?? Thanks.....Julie

mom2priceboys

Asked by mom2priceboys at 6:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Click on your answers profile and on the left are the list of questions you've answered. Just count them up. Or go to the answers tab and go down to my answers and count them from there
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Thanks mommy of two388 I know about the answer profile but it's a pain so I knew it would be easy and as simple as to go to my answers duh LOL Again, thanks
    mom2priceboys

Comment by mom2priceboys (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Your answers profile will show how many you've done. Your to do list will show how many you have left.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 30, 2010