Questions about UTI adult content

Im about 99% positive i have a UTI but wanted to see if my symptoms sounds similar to yours. Down there itches and burns, i have a white kinda chunk like discharge comming from where i pee, after sex i had a little bleeding had no pain during sex except around the clit, but not i have pain in my vagina so sex again will probably hurt. Sorry for the tmi but just need to know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Health

• I would go and see your OB!! Might have a bacteria!
    rbade

Answer by rbade at 6:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• sounds more like a yeast infection to me than a UTI. i agree with rbade, see your doctor to make sure.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 6:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yeast infection, probably. UTI symptoms include frequent urges to go to the bathroom and then when you get there, you pee only a few drops, only to feel like you still need to go.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Sounds like you have something that requires a doctor visit! Don't wait to get checked out, especially if you're pregnant.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• As the others have stated, it does sound more like a yeast infection. I would go to the doctor to find out for sure what it is.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2010