Tricks to getting pg

I've heard many "tricks" on how to get pg fast, from drinking lemon juice to using a diva cup. What is your tried and proven trick to getting pg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Having unprotected sex when you ovulate
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I agree with mommy of two388. LOL

Answer by louise2 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• TTC formula ---well first sex every 2-3 days to higher sperm count.....if u arn't on any medications there are some herbal things that are known to help fertility like vitex (chasteberry, agnus cactus), black cohosh, primrose oil etc. .........taking opk's to pin point the highest fertile period.....taking BBT to chart for ovulation as well (although it was hard for me).........boxers not briefs.......keep ur pelvis elevated for 30 mins after intercourse (like in IUI)......eat a diet high in alkaline rich foots to keep the ph level healthy..........taking a baby asprin (81mg) once per day to increase blood flow to the uterus and increase the thickness and richness of the uterian lining for implantation........having ur husband take horny goats weed or ashwagandha to increase sperm count and mobility as well as stamina and libido :D
    kness7

Answer by kness7 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• well, I have 3 girls and only 1 of them we planned for!! Now that we are TTC again, it seems harder! So i think we will pretend we don't want to get pregnant!!!
    Karkie22

Answer by Karkie22 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2010