False Test/General Advise?

Ok. To make this short.. I had a baby (my second) a year ago. My second c-section. I went 5 months without a period, then 3 weeks bleeding heavy and aweful. SO the Dr. made me take Birth control. I took it the bleeding stopped, and then continued for 3 months, and had 3 regular light periods. so I stopped taking it thinking i was on track. Well, after getting off of the pill, I stopped having a period. My weight has increased, and I constantly feel weird twitching in my stomach/abdomen. I have taken Pregnancy tests and they all say negative. It there any insight or knowledge you can share to explain this? I have no health insurance and am wondering if I am worrying for no reason.

Chrissie777

Asked by Chrissie777 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had twitching in my abdomen after my 2nd csection but not my first... its normal and my periods were the same way.. calm down mommy! :)
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010