How many babies do you have and would you do it again?

PA-PAGrandma

Asked by PA-PAGrandma at 7:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I have 4 and yes, I would. They are wonderful kids and God has BIG plans for them :)
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 7:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have one and I will only do it again one more time.. Ok, maybe 2 ;)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have three kids. I would do it again. I would like to do it two more times, but my husband is not convinced.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have 2 girls and 1 boy.... Put a fork in me,"I'm Done"!!!!!!!
    honeychicks

Answer by honeychicks at 7:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have two, both natural births..pitocin births first birth no epideral and a single shot of demerol..but by the time my daughter came, i felt everything. My second birth was pitocin enduced even though i was progressing just fine...it was just part of "drive thru" delivery and i had no pain meds as a request.

I want atleast two more given that I'm in a stable, loving relationship and financially better off. I would do them all no drugs, it was the highest point of pain i've been on, comparible onnly to a horrible abcessed tooth, but it was the most beautiful pain there is.
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 7:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have two little girls, and I will never have anymore kids. 1. because I don't want to, and 2. because I had my tubes tied after the second one!!!!!!!! I could not imagine having more than 2 kids. I would lose my mind.
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 7:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• We do have a large blended family but the last 2 are at home and tweenagers and not needing us much except for food It would be fun but hard to do it again but I would!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 7:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have 1bio child and 1 step child, and heck yeah, I'd get knocked up again in a heart beat, I can't wait.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 8:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have 2 boys and I want 2 more children. I'm afraid I'll never reach the "no more babies" stage of my life... I look at mine and think "I have to have more!"
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 9:32 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My one & only "baby" will be 20 yrs old his next b-day.

Would I do it again in the sense of have another child.. Nope.

Would I do it again in the sense of only having one child if my life were to start all over... Yep.. I'm a one time only gal, when it comes to having kids.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2010