My baby shower, my mom plans to leave after two hours to go riding...

Motorcycle riding with her friends, INCLUDING THE HOSTESS OF MY BABY SHOWER!
Is this acceptable? They want the guests, including me, to be out of the house, and just send me on my way to unpack all the goodies by myself!
They strategically planned to to where DH is working the baby shower day, so he can not be there for me...
I am just mad and venting, and yes the hostess is being nice and doing this for the baby and me, but they have every single weekend to go riding with each other... KWIM?

smokisses

Asked by smokisses at 7:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would be so piss off if someone would do that to me, first of all you should be the center of attention it's your day. i don't think they wanted to to throw you that baby shower, they had other intention i just think a baby shower shouldn't be rush.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'd be mad and dissapointed as well. I think that's really selfish of them.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• That is horrible!! I am so sorry... they shouldn't be doing that!! It is suppose to be a day about you and your baby!!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2010