Postpardom Please Help! TMI adult content

I stopped passing small clots at 1 weeks post and completely stopped bleeding at 2.5 weeks post. Now at 5 weeks post I have gotten my first i'd say period and am bleeding heavily. Last night I even had this snotty looking discharge that was whiteish and now tonight I am passing clots. 1 that was even a bit bigger than a quarter. The blood is deep red in the clot and bright red otherwise. My mom says this is normal but im a bit worried. What do you think?

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 7:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Health

• Ive hears the white snot is normal. I had problems after having dd and had placenta still inside and i passed clots buttttt I never stoped bleeding i think your fine. I havnt had a period since and dd is 8 mths Im also breastfeeding though. good luck!!
    ErinML

Answer by ErinML at 7:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• OH and I am not breastfeeding..and I know that may make a difference :)
    SweetPoison

Comment by SweetPoison (original poster) at 8:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• WOW YOU STOPPED BLEEDING FAST I BLED FOR LIKE 4-5 WEEKS AFTER I HAD MY BABIES & ONLY A FEW SMALL BLOOD CLOTS EACH TIME. IF YOU ARE STILL CLOTTING YOU SHOULD GO TO THE DR.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2010