Postpardom Please Help! TMI adult content

I stopped passing small clots at 1 weeks post and completely stopped bleeding at 2.5 weeks post. Now at 5 weeks post I have gotten my first i'd say period and am bleeding heavily. Last night I even had this snotty looking discharge that was whiteish and now tonight I am passing clots. 1 that was even a bit bigger than a quarter. The blood is deep red in the clot and bright red otherwise. My mom says this is normal but im a bit worried. What do you think?

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 7:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say its normal hun thats about how all 4 of mine went and how I expect this one to go!
    mkrhodes84

Answer by mkrhodes84 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It was similar like this for me, my dr said anything bigger than a golf ball and she wanted to know.
    coreym

Answer by coreym at 8:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• That is normal for me. I have periods like that every month so I wouldn't worry. If your bleeding heavy for longer than 3 days, and or passing larger clots (the size of a golf ball or bigger) I would talk to your doctor.
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2010