How much would you pay for chakra health bath salts?

32 oz jar, 7 varieties, each corresponds to one of the 7 major chakras, all certified organic essential oils and herbs

How much would you pay for 1 jar. Who much would you pay for the set of 7?

ecodani

Asked by ecodani at 7:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• A lot would depend on the packaging. A nice package makes things appear pricier than say, a mason jar. For a 32 oz jar of bath salt I would expect to pay 20-25, if it looks nice, too. I would say a discount for all seven, so 100-120.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Hmmmm have you done comparison shopping on etsy and artfire?
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 8:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• nothing because I could make them myself.. sorry that is not helpful.. but I never buy anything I can make myself.. but if I was going to charge I would charge about 5 bucks a piece depending on the cost of the salt and the oils I used and give myself a small bonus around 20 percent.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 9:35 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• The same amount I'd pay for bath salts which is, for me what I'd pay if I made them myself, which isn't over $5. Epsom salt is cheep, essential oils is not and if you want colour or additives the price climbs. For a set of 7, between $25 and $30 for the whole set but nothing higher.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I can make them myself but I would pay 10 a jar and then for the full set of 7 drop it down to 50.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• oops forgot to add. I make sugar scrubs and its about a 32 oz jar and im asking about 8-10 per jar.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Take the cost of materials

Decide how much you wish to pay yourself for the labor per hour (or whatever)

Add the 2 together...and round up to the nearest $0.49 or $0.99
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Nothing, I'd just make it myself.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:36 AM on Dec. 30, 2010