Do you feel bad for moms who always seem stressed?

On CM or Personal Life?

I used to but I like to think that if things are stressing you out then change your circumstances. If you don't change what is bothering you then stop complaining. I know it's kind of a cold way of thinking of it, but I have a 'friend' on FB who puts TMI online about her life drama, and her babies father, or 'baby daddy', and I just suggested she get a mentor or seek help because it seems like she can't handle her life right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• No. Someone else being stressed doesn't really illicit an emotional response from me. Unless they are taking it out on me, then I usually have a response and it's not a pleasant one.. lol

I've learned during my lifetime, that in many cases (not all) people make their life more complicated than it needs to be. Many also tend to make life harder than it needs to be as well.  Life is all about perspective in many ways, it is what we make it.  Problems and issues are only as life changing, hard to deal with..etc.. as a person makes them  Yes there are extremely difficult issues to deal with in life, no doubt about it. However, how we choose to handle those issues, view those issues, and react/respond to those issues can make them much more difficult than they actually are.. or much easier than they seem.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• depends
    are they always stressed
    or stressed because of a situation

if they are drama queen then no
    if they have an issue that is causing stress then yes
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• There are some things in life that we CAN'T change. Now, I get stressed from time to time; it's normal. For example, my mom, who was terminally ill, and my dad moved into our house. They had no where to go and needed help with my mom. What was I to do; kick them on the streets? Of course not. That was something I could not change, no matter what happened. Then she died. That was a different stress and feeling all together. That was something I couldn't change. My dad lost his job, something I couldn't change. In other words, there are things that can not be changed, and stress happens. I do feel bad for moms who are stressed. It's a part of life, but that doesn't change how we feel.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Nicely said Pixie Trix

I was beginning to think I was some sort of mean old lady by not having empathy or sympathy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• No, because life is what YOU make of it. If you're always stressed and not doing anything about it, then that's your own fault. That goes for everyone. If something is wrong in your life and you're not doing anything to better it, that's you're own fault. I know some circumstances are out of our hands, but we can always find the light in everything. Even if for a moment.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Not really. Many times, they bring it upon themselves.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:57 AM on Dec. 30, 2010