Help...It has to do with my 13 year old sister.

My little sister the past few months has been so sick and my mom stopped taking her to the doctor. Tonight she threw up blood! I need help finding out what is wrong or what could be wrong so my mother will take her in to get testing before its to late!

1) Passing out (she passes out and when she wakes up she isnt normal she asks weird things like "why is the grass blue?")
2) She couldnt poop for 2 weeks!
3) She had a metallic taste in her mouth and still gets it sometimes then it goes away or she just stops saying anything about it.
4) She spit up a big clot of dark red mucousy blood

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 7:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like maybe an Iron deficiency ??? I really have no clue. She needs to be seen by a professional!
    bbbrussell20

Answer by bbbrussell20 at 11:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Sounds like Crohns disease and your mother needs to take her to the dr. if she doesnt social services should be involved.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I agree we were in foster care 6 years ago but my mother got us out but not taking care of my baby sister just makes me so mad!
    Lacrisha

Comment by Lacrisha (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Beat it into your moms head that she has a problem. If you are concerned that she wont do anything then get a higher power involved. Go to her pediatrition for advice or a local social service building. Find out what you have to. If your mom is being negligent then you neeed to be the one to stand up for your sister and be her voice GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• i would go with my sister and just go to the emergency room and dramatize it even more than it already is and say shes bleeding inside!!

i know that prob sounds stupid to do, but you know it would get them to look at her.....

and then go to social services or something...
    Anonymous

• Shes 45 mins away and its snowing hard but I did call her and she said shes fine and dosent want to go in...Would it be stupid to wait for the day clinic or should I take her in now?
    Lacrisha

Comment by Lacrisha (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• call an ambulance and get her in to a hospital

Answer by admckenzie at 8:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• OMG GET TO A HOSPITAL THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE LISTED & IT IS NOT NORMAL. GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Turned out to be an Iron deficiency. Thanks all!
    Lacrisha

Comment by Lacrisha (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2011