Please help its about my 13 year old sister

My little sister the past few months has been so sick and my mom stopped taking her to the doctor. Tonight she threw up blood! I need help finding out what is wrong or what could be wrong so my mother will take her in to get testing before its to late!

1) Passing out (she passes out and when she wakes up she isnt normal she asks weird things like "why is the grass blue?")
2) She couldnt poop for 2 weeks!
3) She had a metallic taste in her mouth and still gets it sometimes then it goes away or she just stops saying anything about it.
4) She spit up a big clot of dark red mucousy blood

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 7:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• Don't even hesitate, take her to the emergency room NOW!
    Those are SERIOUS symptoms that shouldn't be ignored. It could be anything really, but it is something to take seriously..

Metalic taste could be a blood disorder or disease. It could mean too much iron in the blood as well.
    Passing out could be anything from high blood pressure, poor circulation, high blood sugar, to a disease or disorder.
    There are a number of things. Just don't even hesitate. Take her now!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Get her to the emergency room immediatly. If your mom won't take her than call 911 and they will take her in an ambulance.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Take her to the ER. Not taking her could be life threatening and could also constitute medical negligence on the part of your mother, causing her to be possibly removed from her care. It sounds like you're right to have cause for concern - she needs medical attention.

Good luck!
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 7:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Why did your mom stop taking her to the doctors? If your mom is not taking her for medical treatment, then can you? As her sister you can take her to the hospital and explain to them the symptoms they will help to find out what is medically wrong and go from there.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Send an ambulance to her house and explain to dispatch what is going on.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Yikes, I don't know what could be wrong with her, but the throwing up blood is not a good thing! I would tell mom to take sis to the ER NOW or call an ambulance and have them take her to the hospital. I hope they find out what is going on with your sis, and that everything will be ok!! Prayers going out to your sister!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Seizures

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Shes 45 mins away from me and its snowing super hard...Our friend texted me telliing me about the blood or I would have never known...Do you know what it could be?
    Lacrisha

Comment by Lacrisha (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Its not Seizures I have them and know what they are like and I have had her stay the night and been with her alot and she has never had one.
    Lacrisha

Comment by Lacrisha (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Thank you so much for praying!
    Lacrisha

Comment by Lacrisha (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2010