How many of you are ready for your kids to return back to school from being on Christmas break?

I'm not really but that is probably because we have been enjoying our time together but also because I work at the school!

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• i am ready! I LOVE TEACHERS
    however finally today was more quiet, no travel, no gifts, toys are getting less new and less exciting
    trying to tone down life to get back on a more normal schedule
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Me, Me, Me!!!!! Today was not a very good day- all 3 were home and the younger 2 were picking and fussing at each other most of the day......thankfully my oldest (ASD) ignored the other 2 and kept himself busy playing with his new video games and reading his new book.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'm anxious for my son to go back to school so we can get back to a more typical routine. He is also on the spectrum, and having this much time off school is very upsetting to his home routine.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I'm getting tired of doing kid stuff all day, so yes.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Ela is only in daycare 2 days a week, but I haven't taken her back yet. dh is off this week, and it's been fun having her around.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 7:48 AM on Dec. 30, 2010