legs aching from cold weather??

The weather where i live is really cold right now compared to normal.im in arizona and its 40 degrees... which is really cold especially compared to how the weather has been lately!!

anyway, my legs are aching SOOOO BAD!!! feels like my bones....

why do body parts ache in the cold?? and what can i do to relieve them?
im trying to stay warm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sounds like arthritis
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 8:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• im only 22, but i have bad joints etc from sports, serving typing and what not.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• are you hydrated? Drink plenty of water

Answer by admckenzie at 8:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• possibly arthritis...I am in AZ too and I love it the cold weather that is:) i actuallydo have arthritisbut its not severe....if you have bad joints you could have arthritis...I am 32 and found out I had it at 30.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• try heat pads or thermals under your clothes, you are seriously young to be having these pains ..
    When cooler weather moves, in the body does tighten up its muscles just a bit to preserve heat in them and if the muscles are a little tight already, the extra shrinkage in them causes them to go into pain. When they aren't in the cool any longer they loosen that little bit up again and the pains are gone
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 31, 2010