LOVE?

What's your definition of love?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• To me love is not a feeling it is a commitment. I am committed to being the best I can for my husband and son, I am committed to being honest and truthful to my husband and son. I am truly committed to them
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Love means never having to say your'e sorry. Nah, not really,just quoting one of my favorite movie lines from "Love Story." Love is knowing you can always count on the other person, no matter what, trust them completely, never have to ask where they've been or what they are doing, know they are always going to be there for you, and you for them, through thick and thin, for better or for worse, richer or poorer, till death we part.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I don't think there's a definition for "Love". Honestly, I think it is what defines you. For everyone love can be different, even within a similar situation it can be completely different. It's what makes you ultimately who you are. It's the one thing that can change you completely or keep you completely the same. It's just that one thing that everyone wants, everyone needs, and when it is found it gives a whole new meaning to everyone. Make sense?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Love is where both people have a mutual care for each other and share they tell the truth to each other. fighting is okay and doing so with truth. Love is growing and working helping and being apart. coming together to share the time you were apart. Love is someone doing the right thing for themselves and for the couple. Love is messy hard and honest even if the honesty hurts. Love is a commitment to oneself and to the being a couple.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I feel all your answers are true, my six year old had me to ask the question. lol! he's excited he has answers. And we shared them with dad. We paused~~ lol! when we got to the part about fighting~~~@pinkdragon36 lol! My six year old say "Maaaa! did they say fighting is okay??? I said no baby they mean arguing or disagreeing. lol!
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Comment by ILOVEMYBOYS704 (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

•  I BELIEVE THERE CAN BE MANY DEFINITIONS OF LOVE, MY CHILDREN TELL ME THEY LOVE ME BECAUSE IM THERE MOM AND THEY HAVE TO AND I LOVE ALOT OF PEOPLE BUT IN DIFFERENT WAYS I LOVE MY SO BECAUSE HES CARING,WARM,WAS THERE FOR ME THREW CHEATING AND MY DRUG ADDICTION PLUS OTHER REASONS, I LOVE MY FRIENDS FOR LISTEN TO ME COMPLAIN OR JUST BEING THERE AND I ALSO LOVE MY THERAPIST BECAUSE SHES THE GREATEST PERSON IN THE WORLD AND SHE LIKE A BEST FRIEND/SISTER AND SHES BEEN GUIDING ME THREW MY RECOVERY AND I ALSO  LOVE GOD FOR TAKING ME THREW THIS JOURNEY 1 DAY AT A TIME EVEV THOUGH THERE WAS ALO OF BUMPY ROADS AND U TURNS TO MAKE IN MY RECOVERY. ALSO BECAUSE  OF MY BELIEF IN GOD IM A GRATEFUL REWCOVERING ADDICT WITH ALMOST 2 YRS.CLEAN

19angie74

Answer by 19angie74 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2010