Have you seen "The Black Swan" with Natalie Portman? What did you think?

No spoilers ladies! Just in case someone reads this who hasn't seen the movie. I saw it yesterday, & the word that comes to mind for me is "intense". I could've done without some of the more explicit scenes, but it kept me enthralled in the theatre & thinking about it long after it ended. The whole film, for me, brought to mind one of those nightmares where you're not sure if you're awake or asleep. I definitely understand why Natalie Portman is up for so many awards for this performance- that was some serious acting! What did you think?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• I haven't seen it yet, but I heard it was really crazy and intense! I want to see it!!
    Vivi.C.

Answer by Vivi.C. at 8:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• not yet

Answer by admckenzie at 8:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I haven't seen it yet but I want to.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I certainly recommend it! It's strange, & dark, & mental, & it sucks you in! It's not for everybody, but I want to go see it again.

KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I have not seen it yet, but I really want to. I am going to bookmark you and when I finally do see it I'll let ya know what I thought. I am absoulty hunry from a movie with decent ballet.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 8:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I haven't.. but I've seen enough ballets in my lifetime that it would really take some doing to get me to see this.. no offense.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I want to see it too. I also want to watch How do you know, Country Strong and Blue Valentine. They all look good so far...
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2010