im 13 weeks preg and a tiny girl and i actually have a good size belly not huge but ...

im 13 weeks preg and a tiny girl and i actually have a good size belly not huge but u can look at me and tell im preg is this normal?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 8:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's a little early to be showing, but a lot of times the smaller a person is, the earlier they show (because there's nowhere else for the baby to grow). At 13 weeks the baby is still really tiny, but I've known people to show that early.

Answer by missanc at 8:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Some people grow differently. I have a friend who was the same way!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• yeah i think its normal, i weighed about 107 pounds when i got pregnant and started showing in my 2nd month--people thought it was sooo wierd i was showing so early and argued with me constantly that i was farther along than thought to be but my doctor said that being that i was so small to start with it was normal to show early and the ultrasounds are very accurate as to how far along you are. everyones pregnancy is different--ive know women who showed early and those who didnt look prego till 6 months
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• It's pretty normal, I'm not tiny but you can tell I'm prego because I usually have the flattest stomach and now I don't, everyone asks lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 10:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• I am 13 weeks also 2nd pregnancy. And my belly is huge. Im small also 55 115 lbs before i got pregnant. There's no way I can tell anyone I am not pregnant. No Way
    takeyla23nc

Answer by takeyla23nc at 5:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2010

• thank u everyone !!!
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2010