Anyone else having severe leg and back pains so early on (8 weeks)?

Time to bitch! lol how do you cope with them? I didn't have them with my first how do I get rid of them they are killing me!

babyTmommytobe

Asked by babyTmommytobe at 8:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• YES. I had a daughter and then twin boys and my 3rd pregnancy/4th child my back and pelvic pain started at 8 wks...
    I don't know if you had a baby before and had any kinds of problems, but I think my problems were left over from the twins and the pressure on my pelvis from them. I would go to a chiropractor or a physical therapist. Your muscles may be weak and your bones my be funky lol (mine are!). It took me OVER 3 months to recover from the pain that the pregnancy with my last caused....
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 8:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• btw....it started at 8 wks like yours.
    CABlonde

• I doubt if it's pregnancy related but make sure you are hydrated (drink lots of water) and take your vitamins

Answer by admckenzie at 8:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• doctor said it was because im so tiny! i've been drinking tons and tons of water for weeks now and of course taking the horse pill every night lol. even baths don't help that much. just needed to bitch a bit about it.
    babyTmommytobe

Comment by babyTmommytobe (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2010