Let's have a laugh.... what's the funniest thing you've (heard, said, done, seen, etc) lately?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We were at my in-laws for Christmas and her dog Tiny hates to have a bath even though she is a lab. So, I was trying to get her to go outside and my MIL law says, "Ask her of she wants to take a b-a-t-h." So me, being the blonde that I am sometimes says to the dog, "Tiny, do want to take a b-a-t-h?" My MIL bursts out laughing saying she can't spell....LMBO!!!! Boy, did I feel stupid!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My 2.5 year old son jumping out from behind a wall in the dark to "scare" Daddy. He could barly keeps his giggles under control and almost jumped out before Dad was back in the house. The good part was that I think my husband was just a little bit startled, but he'll never admit it.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 8:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• my cousin had a picture of her and this adorable baby on her facebook profile, and i was about to comment that that was a very cute baby, and who's baby was it? ...and then i realized it was my ds. *facepalm*
    aydensXmommy

Answer by aydensXmommy at 8:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My DD is 4 and we got her a harmonica as part of her many xmas gifts and she makes harmony with it and is non stop blowing in it and dancing making her 1.5 yr old brother giggle up a storm and we tell her to start singing the blues while she plays its cute, not exciting but cute when ya see it.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• I fell out of the shower about a week ago because I thought my husband turned off one of the lights. I overstretched. I got a big bruise on my shin and wounded pride, but now I can laugh at it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Someone just asked me for advice on my facebook account. It was a single guy asking if he should date a girl with a 2yr old DD. I asked him why this was a question and he said because he told the girl that if she wanted to date him, she had to follow his rules in his house and that she had to discipline her DD more because she was walking all over her. He was wondering why he didn't have a girlfriend yet. I just spent the last 20 minutes explaining to him that having sex with the mother does not make you the father of 2 yr old children and to shut his face! I thought it was funny, he still doesn't get it!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 10:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• My son just told me to go back to work so I could get more money to buy him more presents...
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• OOHHH, and when we put him down for his nap, he sang happy birthday to himself until he fell asleep...his bday is not until February...
    TitusMom7

• Walking across the street to a neighbors, had on high clogs, fell off the clogs and landed in the middle of the street, sat there and laughed , looked around to see if anyone saw me, got up and kept on moving.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2010

• Just watched the movie Grow ups... LOVED IT
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2011