Embarrassing moments.

What is the time when you just wanted to hit your head against the wall at something your child did/said? Mine was when my son shrieked, at the top of his voice, "but mummy daddy says you'll calm down once it's not your time of the month" when i was telling him not to grab at things in the supermarket. Everyone heard :S.

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 4:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• When my SS was about 2, maybe 2 1/2 we were out at dinner. My husband stepped out to go smoke and SS dropped his truck. From the highchair he obviously couldn't reach it and I had to get up and go all the way around the table and it was really oddly positioned so this took me a while. In the process he started screaming for his truck, but it didn't come out as truck. Here is my little man screaming what sounds like f*&K through the restaraunt. My MIL is a prankster and she has this plastic fake poo that she put in his cereal one morning when he stayed over there. That day he and I were in the store and he told me, "Gramma put cat poop in my cereal today." Everyone in the aisle turned to look. I don't know if you are familiar with Walmart on Saturday afternoon, but that is a lot of people.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• When I was potty training my oldest we were in a crowded dr's office waiting room. I took her to the potty, then sent her out to my SO so I could, too. When I came out she asked (very loudly) "Did you wipe?"

A man with a large beer belly was looking very bored while his wife shopped for lipstick at Wal-Mart. My middle daughter asked him if he was having a boy or a girl, and she was serious.  Luckily, they had a great sense of humor!

Drop by my profile and look at my youngest daughter's picture.  It's her very first school portrait.  I think it's self-explanatory.

mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 5:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I was with my neice in Wal Mart and I had really painful gas. I tried to discreetly let one go.. and of course, she heard it. She SCREAMED "PHEW AUNT MAR YOU FARTED!!!!"
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:27 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• my twins are 2 1/2 so i really don't let them play with my purse. one day we were at the grocery store and i had set my purse in with my daughter. she was playing with the keychain on it while i was unloading and i looked up at her and she had pulled a pad out and was showing the lady in line behind us how she blows her nose. The woman stood there cracking up at DD!
    r2mommy

Answer by r2mommy at 5:52 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• LOL, how come everything happens at Wal-Mart?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:54 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Lets see...my niece is always good for some embarrassment. When she was potty training I had her in a stall with me and she said "Auntie Kara, my panties are very little." I said "yep, because you've got a little butt" to which she replied "And yours are huge because your butts so big!" Thanks kid. Of course the ladies in the bathroom got a big kick out of that one!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 10, 2008